|Medical Supply Store||Surgical Virus Mask||Surgical Products/||Healthy Medical Care||Black Friday 2020|
Shopvro Intro to FIP SIG: Drug Supply & Manufacturing, New Medicines & New Technology of Pharm. Scientists
There have been issues across the problem of FIP YPG members in getting actively concerned in FIP Particular Curiosity Teams (SIGs). FIP YPG members’ restricted involvement in these SIGs has been attributed to a lack of knowledge and consciousness of the construction and actions of the SIGs. This webinar can be centered on FIP’s Particular Curiosity Teams (SIGs) in Drug Supply and Manufacturing (DDM), New Medicines, and New Technology of Pharmaceutical Scientists (NGPS). These SIGs present a singular alternative to develop future pharmaceutical scientists, by means of change of analysis and networking amongst FIP members who share a standard curiosity within the design, manufacturing and testing of drug supply techniques.
Attendees will find out about:
1. How the SIGs on DDM, New Medicines, and NGPS had been developed, together with their aims.
2. The completely different actions carried out by the SIGs being launched, and any alternatives out there throughout the SIGs.
3. How they’ll get entangled with the SIGs on DDM, New Medicines, and NGPS
Juliet Obi, Graduate Scholar, College of Maryland, Baltimore; FIP YPG Liaison to New Medicines SIG
1. Prof. Aliasger Ok. Salem, Vice Chair of SIG Drug Design and Discovery, Faculty of Pharmacy, College of Iowa.
2. Prof. Takuya Kumamoto, Division of Artificial Natural Chemistry, Hiroshima College, FIP Chair SIG New Medicines
3. Dr. Rebecka Isaksson, Postdoctoral Analysis Affiliate, Chair New Technology of Pharmaceutical Sciences SIG, College of Edinburgh
|Today's Discount||Best Buy Today||Flash Deals Today||10% off more||25% off more|